Based in Cracow, Poland
Press / Business contact:
Marii Bobrzeckiej 1/46 Kraków Poland
664 059 403
Tap It Games is an independent game studio founded in 2012 in Cracow, Poland. We chase dreams, and create unforgettable stories.
Tap it Games was founded in 2012 by Daniel Miszkiel, who began his adventure with game development back in 2010. He gained his initial experience with companies such as Bloober Team. In the beginning the studio was focused on hidden-object puzzle-adventure games.
In August 2013 the studio’s first game title, 9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek, was published by Artifex Mundi on PC and MAC. This thrilling mystery which merged elements of a classical horror and gritty, 50’s-style noir, was later on published on mobile platforms by G5Games. The game was warmly received by gaming press, and sold more than 100 000 copies on PC only. It encouraged us to prepare another installment in the series, 9 Clues 2: The Ward. The sequel tells a story of a young detective and her partner responding to a distress call from a psychiatric hospital set on a secluded island. The game was released in September of 2014 in cooperation with the same publishing partners. 9 Clues: 9 Clues: The Ward received numerous warm reviews and was nominated for the best casual adventure game story of 2014 by All About Casual Games.
Between 2015-2016 the studio’s activity was suspended due to Daniel’s involvement as the CEO at One More Level. Tap It Games was rejuvenated in June of 2017 with pre-production of Star Swapper, a space puzzle game released in April 2018. Our future plans are to go back to our strong storytelling roots with Perseverance, an immersive visual novel about survival and redemption.
Apart from creating games, we are also taking an active part in a variety of game development communities. Tap It Games is one of several companies which initially formed the Digital Entertainment Cluster alongside Krakow Technology Park. DEC is an initiative of Polish companies active in digital entertainment areas.
There are far more images available for Tap it Games, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Tap it Games logo
- “Choose your own survival with the first part of Perseverance this year”
Elisha Deogracias, GamingTrend
- “El horror y el drama protagonizan la novela visual Perseverance”
Florencia Orsetti, Survival Horror Downloads
- “Nadchodzi Perseverance – visual novel od polskiego studia Tap It Games”
Małgorzata Trzyna, Gram.pl
- “Perseverance – nowa gra twórców najlepszej gry HOPA”
Mateusz Mucharzewski, Graczpospolita
- “Tego lata zagramy w Perseverance – polską visual novel z dreszczykiem”
Sylwia Zimowska, Dama Gier
- “It’s challenging, it’s simple, and there’s a heck of a lot of it”
Benjamin Green, KeenGamer
- “Produkcja stawia na zaspokojenie pewnej potrzeby i muszę przyznać, że dobrze spełnia swoją rolę”
Karol “KayWolf” Rembacz, Gildia Graczy
- “Star Swapper to przykład na to jak dobry pomysł może z powodzeniem zostać przełożony na równie dobrą mechanikę gry”
Piotr Sikorski, Ustatkowany Gracz
9 Clues 2: The Ward
- “It is better than the original game in every way!”
Michael Anderson, Geardriary
- “Oprawa graficzna jest najwyższych lotów”
Adam Berlik, gram.pl
- “Zapomniana historia najlepszej gry HOPA”
Mateusz Mucharzewski, Graczpospolita
9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek
- “Each character you encounter is beautifully voiced and drawn”
- “Wonderfully creepy. Does a lot with a little”
Neilie Johnson, Gamezebo
All games that we developed, are available on Steam store.steampowered.com
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Daniel “Noxam” Gaj
Music composition and sound design